Level 1-1 is the first level in Ground Hog Day, the first episode. It serves as a tutorial for the most basic mechanic of the game: Putting parts together to create a vehicle to use.
The player is given a 3x2 grid, along with the following parts:
- 1x Character
- 3x Wooden Frame
- 2x Wooden Wheel
The player is awarded stars for the following conditions:
- The pig reaches the goal.
- The level's Star Box is collected.
- The vehicle does not break.
- Given a decent vehicle, these three conditions will be fulfilled on their own. A simple cart 3 tiles in length, similar to the one shown in the Guide Book, will work well, though the cart will flip over and break if the pig is placed in the front.
- However, because this level is just a slope leading to the finish line, the player doesn't even need to create a vehicle. By simply placing the pig down and letting him roll, he will collect the level's Star Box and roll all the way to the finish line.
- You can complete the level by making a cart with a pig, 2 wooden frames, and two wooden wheels, but with the descendance of the cart it may break from trying to roll, this may award two stars.
When a crate appears in this level, it will be placed on the slope leading to the goal, since there isn't really anywhere else the player can go.