Chiachichang, things looks great since i've been inactive (sorry bout that). Our founder is back, we have a new logo, and this is part of the Rovio Wikia (the logo is really copyrighted?). I missed a lot.
Anyways, i want to get straight on my inactiveness. First, i was doing the wikiBlueprints, then felt a bit lonely so i thought of coming back a few days hoping there was already someone else also working. But then, when i was to do that, A typhoon hit our country (i live on Phil, so that's common). The telephone wires were hit pretty bad, and the internet took back so longer than expected. I'm using BRoadband currently, so i may not be able to visit on later day. Again, sorry.
1. You realize if I wasnt a bureau I couldn't have made you an admin
2. Next person who makes a Queen Pig page I am going to perma ban them here then search for evidence to get them VSTF banned! Tons of goodness ready for that user!
Anyway im still working out a actual ban system. People need to know what they do will cause and will give them consequences. Also, Gue made Rovio Wikia. So yea. And I know how bad Typhoons are since im your updoor neighbour temporarily. (Im somewhere between the Philipines and Japan). Good luck staying alive. (Insert GLaDoS Still alive song here)
2. You mean it was recreated? We should have not deleted the 1st one. We could have checked it's edit history, and see who created it, then ban the user.
Oh, i visited the Rovio Network wiki. It really needs help. Only us are in there (reminds me of the Minecraft network wiki, because the actual wiki of it is on gamepedia, instead of here). Also, i think i can stay alive. And actually, i don't think Gue would approve the wikiblueprints then. I'll delete it sometime (but the FA template will stay). Lastly, what happened to Level 1-9? i checked that you were the last one editing it.
1. Yeah, right. But just to be ready though. You'll never know till someone will try to join (like The Marked Warrior, who unfortunately stopped contributing when he knew he had no Admin chances here).
2. 'Kay, but again, can be too much, and can also be like a waste of time coz of the number of contributers here.
I was thinking of enabling LUA for better templates, like an Infoboxbuilder and better NavTabs (because of how it can edit CSS code). The Infobox builder itself can already be very useful. I understand though if not.
2. I know that you have to ask the Indev team, so i'm still figuring out what to click. If you know HTML as well, then templates can be a strength though.
3. We better be ready for something, so will be making the policy page. I'm going to makeother "UTILITY" pages (templates, policies, etc) as well, so that when a contributer comes, we're ready. The best plan would be Utilities > Article Perfecting > Others.
Chiachichang, i have started to make the policies, but only came up with 2: Vandals and Spams, and Article Presentation.
I tried to look at Wikipedia's Vandals and Spams guidelines. Spamming means the repetetive putting of something useless, right? There, i found that Spams are the addition of content that would advertise a product. Should we worry about someone advertising some products and self-promoting themselves on this wiki?
Also, based on what i found, i think i came up with a more strict banning system. WANNA SEE?
Also I was thinking of creating a unit of measurment in Bad Piggies.
Using the 3 engines I can determine the strength of anything
And also by using a balloon weight system I can also determine that.
Meaning- How much thrust is the propeller compared to the engine and combinations for it. Or how fast is TNT.
It may seem like a bit of rubbish but I think it could be useful so you could literally calculate how your machine would go before you used it. Of course I would add more stuff like Umbrella Drag and stuff.