|Tusk Til' Dawn|
The Tusk Til' Dawn Episode
October 29, 2016
Freckled Pig went on Trick-or-treating in the night of Halloween. After he collect enough candies, he enjoyed them, not knowing that he ate too much candies, making him chocke and goes unconscious.
In his dream, Freckled Pig needs to find a dreamcatcher in order to wake up from his nightmare. He travels around a landscape made of candy, occasionally coming upon the birds, all while keeping his pumpkin full of candy by his side.
Later, Ross crashes and wakes up to some zombie pigs eating his candy. Angrily, he kicks the pumpkin, which bounces back and hits him in the head. It doesn't appear in any levels after that.
In the final cutscene, Ross wakes up in his bed, and is happy to see a pig and the Mechanic playing outside.
- Pumpkin with Candy
- This episode is Bad Piggies' first-ever Halloween story episode and the first one that was themed for a holiday.
- Regardless of any part for Ross being equipped, a mask will display over his usual look. It varies in design, and will fly off if he moves too fast. This feature is similar to the hat in The Road to El Porkado, though that only appears on the default look.
- This episode also has its own song instead of the Bad Piggies theme song on all levels (aside from The Road to El Porkado.) The song played when making a vehicle is absent, instead replaced with creepy ambience consisting of wind, howling, and evil laughter. The ambience also plays during the level, but it can be hard to hear over the music.
- The item on the finish is a dreamcatcher.
- This episode take place at Freckled Pig's dream, where he's unconscious from eating too much candies (And second from being hit by his pumpkin after kicking it.)
- This is the second episode-that-had to have the Angry Birds to attack the pigs.
- There are no sandboxes related to tusk til' dawn.Tusk 'til Dawn Levels
Chapter 1 Chapter 2 Bonus Levels